Long autumnal evenings are a perfect occasion to create a cosy atmosphere at homes and apartments, moreover when it’s cold and rainy outside! And the candle light will be perfect for those hygge evenings. Their small warm flame will make you forget about the depression and turn the cold evenings into a magical time. When it comes to candles we only recommend soy ones. It’s not only a step toward the environment, but they are also completely safe for children, allergy sufferers and pregnant women.
Advantages of soy candles
- They are 100% vegan, made from non-genetically modified plants
- Soy wax is biodegradable, non-toxic, contains no pesticides or herbicides or artificial colors, which does not affect the environment and human.
- They do not reek, they produce less carbon dioxide during combustion
- Soy candles produce 90% less soot than paraffin candles that are produced during the distillation of crude oil;
- Soy candles last longer than traditional candles, even up to 50%
- Soy wax does not leave permanent stains, all dirt can be easily removed with soap and water.
How to use soy candles
It is important to burn soya candle for the first time long enough so it can melt from one edge of the candle to the other. Otherwise it will create a sort of tunnel that will make the candle burn faster. In addition, to avoid any reek, cut the wick 5 milimetres before each use.
We recommend 312 soy candles
Are you wondering what brand to choose? We strongly recommend Polish brand 312. At first we were fascinated by their design. Simple, small brown jars will fit into any decor. But when we finally received them, we were hypnotized by the smell. Blueberry & Vanilla, Coconut island, and rose tree made our nostrils go crazy! 312 has also a range of candles with a unique aromatherapy effect. Don’t search for any excuses, just treat yourself with soy candle! For those amazing scents it’s really worth it!